Our Top Rated Pressure Washer
Outdoor Cleaning Power At Its Best
Easy To Use & Environmentally Friendly
Pressure washers are one of the most popular cleaning helpers at all. And that’s for good reason because these cleaning devices are able to blast away dirt, mold, moss and grime as no other cleaning device is able to do it. Pressure Washers ensure brilliant cleaning results with an environment friendly outdoor water cleaning power. The more pressure the merrier and that’s why we have chosen the AR Blue Clean AR390SS 2000 psi Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun, Wand, 30′ Hose & 35′ Power Cord, Blue the best pressure washer money can buy
– 14 Amp/1.6 HP Universal Motor and Tri-Axial Pump delivering 2000 PSI/1.4GPM
– Pro-style spray gun, zinc steel lance and Quick-Coupler nozzle fitting
– QC nozzle tips: 0 degree, 25 degree, Soap and Rotary/Turbo nozzles for desired cleaning applications
– 30’ High Pressure Hose
– Functional, pressurized hose reel
– 35’ power cord featuring Auto-Reset GFCI module
– User-friendly swivel power cord release
– Integrated 48 oz. detergent tank for easy detergent applications
– On-board storage for easy set-up and accessory storage
– Total Stop System (TSS) – Automatically shuts off the power washer when trigger is not engaged to prolong the life of the pump
What’s Hot, What’s Not?
Overall Price Quality Ratio
What You Should Know Before Buying A Pressure Washer
Any unit should be easy to assemble and the working pressure should be at least 1500 PSI. The engine output should be between 1.5 and 1.6 horsepower and for ergonomic work the hose and cleaning nozzles should be long enough and also be able to face different kind of jobs.
How To Use A Pressure Washer Best
Start cleaning with little pressure to test the sensitivity of the surface and then increase the pressure slowly by adjusting the spray distance to the floor covering and the dirt. Do not spray sensitive floors too close. Stubborn dirt on insensitive surfaces can best be removed by close spraying distance. Use more air than water to remove oil and grease stains. Use cleaning products sparingly for the love of the environment. When cleaning tires with a high-pressure cleaner, a minimum distance of 20 cm should be maintained.
Attention! The jet of a high-pressure washer can cause bruising and flying stones may cause injury